stocking stuff

Yay for Christmas decorating! I found a little time this weekend to put some things up and will have a few snaps for you tomorrow. One area of my decor that is lacking is stockings. I don't need them, because I don't have a fireplace, but I still have a desire to have some pretty ones in my home to display somewhere. In past years, it's been difficult to find good-looking stocking. This year, not so. There are a lot out of lovely designs out there. Here are a few of my favorites.







And you can make always your own too, which is another item on my project list this year!

2 comments

René said...

Stockings get better and better don't they? Great picks!

-Rene

Fran said...

Go figure - I'm partial to the last one!! This year, though, we ended up getting Hable's stockings from Garnet Hill - I love how graphic they are!!