dash & albert one-day deal


Just got an email from Lavender Fields, a beautiful online shop (and real life store too!), that's having a one day snow day sale for 20% off anything. Yes, anything. And they sell my favorite rugs—Dash & Albert (I bought mine from them). Enter code VIP at checkout. So if you're in the market for a rug, or lovely linens like those from Pine Cone Hill, I highly recommend you head over there. Deals like this just do not come along very often for these brands like these. Here are some of my favorites Dash & Albert rugs.

negril

lighthouse

diamond

birmingham

Happy shopping!

9 comments

Fran said...

Casey, you made my day! Thanks for sharing this!!

Ashley said...

I'm heading over right now to purchase the Dash & Albert rug I've been waiting to buy...thanks for sharing!

Karena said...

Casey I am going to take a look right now with fingers crossed!

Fabulous giveaway on my site by Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Shannon @ Project Shannon said...

Oh I love Dash and Albert rugs too! The patterns are so fantastic. I could easily have one in every room of my house!

Splendid Willow said...

I need runners - 2 to be more exact. I am heading over there now!

Casey, I had promised myself to keep an eye on you. Thank you for the reminder! I am adding you to my blog roll today.

Warm hugs,

Mon

René said...

You are right Casey, this is a great deal. I love Dash & Albert!

-Rene

casey at loft and cottage said...

So how'd you all do? Did anyone snag some great deals?

Fran said...

Casey, thanks again for this....I used it and bought the 4x6 Birmingham Citrus rug for my son's room!! Think it's going to be perfect. It better work b/c the store only gives store credit for a return!

casey at loft and cottage said...

Fran, that's awesome! I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the sale, and I'm sure you're going to love the rug. Can't wait to see pics!