still my inspiration


I'm still thinking of this living room seen years ago in BHG and keeping it in mind as I redo my living room because it captures everything I want. Chic yet casual, textural, fun pattern balanced out with lots of cool linens and neutrals, fresh color in pops of juicy limes and blues. And hey, even though it was featured years ago, we know it holds up well and stands the test of time. Yes, this will do just nicely.

Do you remember the rest of the home? So so good. Definitely one of my favorites with lots of creativity oozing from every little nook!






Do you have one home whose design and style feel so "you" that you'll never forget it?

5 comments

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Love the first photo - the colours are gorgeous. I have sooo many tear sheets of homes that are just me that I can't choose!

Camila@effortless-style said...

This is one of my favorite homes as well. I love the gallery wall in the first image.

Arianna Belle said...

Beautiful inspiration! Love it!

Karen said...

Every once in a while I come across a room that speaks to me. Last week I did a post on rooms with chocolate brown walls and there were two rooms I highlighted that have that feel for me.

I see what you mean about that first image here. It's a room with so many fun elements and such a relaxed feeling. It's the kind of room where your guests would feel like they wouldn't have to worry about sitting on the furniture.

ALR said...

This is a great house. I love all the colors and textures. Great pick!