a blank slate (underfoot)

The new carpet is in! I'm in love. Can you even believe I lived with the ugly blue wall-to-wall for so long?


The texture is great. The color perfect. Here are the details: style San Mateo, color Symphony. I purchased from the Home Depot and could not be happier with the price (most affordable at under $2.00/sq ft, good-looking, tightly woven, low-pile loop I found), and could not be happier, surprisingly, too with the ease and professionalism of measuring, ordering, and installation.


And believe me when I tell you these rooms are tiny, but even so it's amazing how huge they look now. Happy girl here. I cannot get all my stuff upstairs soon enough.

7 comments

LaurenW said...

Hi! Love that carpet. I am searching for some new carpet for our upstairs...what kind of carpet is it and where did you find it? Thanks!

kdm said...

Casey, you're right it does look bigger. What carpet did you end up going with??

Sarah said...

Yay!! It must feel so good to walk on that sucker! So nice to start your office out on a clean slate, can't wait to see it with some more stuff in there. This is making me hate our old, nasty carpets even more;)

Ashley said...

The new carpeting looks fabulous! Is it a berber?

Kirsten Krason said...

We just got carpet in our basement and it makes such a difference!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

I love the smell of new carpeting. Is that weird?
Looks great, Casey. Can't wait to see your new office space. No doubt it will be fabulous.

The Vintique Object said...

You are right, the color and texture are perfect! In your next post, will you put the source in? I think I remember Home Depot, but I'm feeling lazy tonight. Would love to pin this with the source!